Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Love For Layout Templates Blog Train

Wow- I didn't even know where to start this month! I have so many things to share with you. My apologies in advance if you follow me on Google and will end up getting multiple emailed blog updates the next day or so... I promise they will all be worth reading, because I have free goodies in each!

I'll start with A Love For Layout Templates. This blog train happens every other month, and so many people have mentioned it is one they look forward to. We have 15 designers participating this time around, which is very exciting! I LOVE using templates, and this blog train is chock full of really neat ones you can put to good use right away!

My template:

I felt like this template needed to be seen "in action" to really get a feel for how it is used, so here is some inspiration!

This one uses my free kit, ConGRADulations, available HERE if you haven't downloaded it yet.

And this one uses my free mini-kit from the Leigh Penrod & Friends Blog Train (which will be my next post!)

The blog train (we are all across the world, so check back if a link isn't up yet!):

Promethean Concepts <<You are here!>>
Missmel Templates

You can download my portion from Dropbox HERE.

Happy scrapping! And don't forget to leave some love for the fantastic designers who dedicated their time to putting something great together for you for free!

6 comments:

  1. Thank You for all of the beautiful blog contributions !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Чудесный набор и прекрасный шаблон! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your wonderful BT kits. Thanks too for showing us how this elegant template with your ConGRADulation and July In The Park kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing template! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete