Friday, February 9, 2018

Scrap Designers February Blog Train: For the Love of Food!

Food, glorious food! We're anxious to try it... Three banquets a day, our favorite diet! 

The theme of this month's Scrap Designers Blog Train is...For the Love of Food! Lots and lots of yummy, delicious food! My son's favorite food is burgers, so I created a mini-kit specifically about Burger Joints. 


You can grab my part from Google Drive HERE.

And you can get the rest of the parts at the following locations. Don't forget to leave some love for the designers as you go! Consider it like a "tip" you would leave at a restaurant! ;)

6 comments:

  1. So glad I'm on your mailing list! FTLOF is one of my favorite themes, so much fun!!! Thanks for all the work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for the fun blog train !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the theme -- love the neon-type elements; especially the "OPEN" sign. Love the papers, too! Thanks so much for sharing your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much,I appreciate. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete